A bed in white pure Long Staple Cotton Sateen embroidered in THREE TONES named AUTUNNO. The softness and the shine of the sateen is embroidered with a joyful design.
A bed of small flowers in various tones.
In its white version, you imagine the innocence of these same flowers caressed by the winter light !
The duvet covers are one side fully embroidered and one side smooth. The sheets have an embroidered band and the shams framed by four embroidered borders.
– long staple cotton (between 30mm & 32mm)
– soft and shiny sateen 300 threat count
– duvet cover: fully embroidered on one side, soft & smooth on the other side ; closed by hidden buttons
– shams: framed by four embroidered borders
– flat sheet: white sateen, long staple cotton with an embroidered band
* It is difficult, if not impossible, to trace the origin of so-called “Egyptian” cotton, the superior quality of which strongly resembles the high-quality cotton made in India, Turkey and Sudan. And in order to remain as transparent as possible with its customers, Lisa Galimberti preferred to remove the label “Egyptian cotton” from its collections and replacing it with the more precise “long staple cotton” and “extra-long staple cotton”.